General and Gastrointestinal surgery
What is Cosmetic Plastic Surgery?
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery is done to improve your appearance. There are various cosmetic procedures that men and women can choose from, which would make them feel more confident and comfortable with their appearance. The results are often permanent so it’s important to be very sure about the decision and choose a right and experienced practitioner.
Types of Plastic Surgery Procedures:
- Breast Surgery
- Breast Augmentation or Enlargement
- Breast Reduction
- Breast upliftment procedures
- Male Breast Reduction( gynacomazia surgery)
Liposuction is mainly done to improve contour and decrease limited areas of fat deposits. It should not be intended as a weight loss procedure.
- Vulvovaginal Surgery- Hymenoplasty/ vaginal tightening surgeries/ labia reduction surgeries
- Body Procedures
- Abdominoplasty or “Tummy Tuck” done to remove excess fat from the middle and lower abdomen.
- Buttock Augmentation enhances the appearance of buttocks by making them larger.
- A Buttock Lift or Lower Body Lift is done to remove excess skin from hips, buttocks and thighs to tighten and lift them.
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery or Blepharoplasty
It helps to reshape the eyelids. Involves removing or repositioning excess skin and fat.
- Rhinoplasty also known as “Nose Job”
Reshapes the nose to improve appearance and often breathing.
- Ear Surgery or Otoplasty
- Face lift also known as Rhytidectomy Removes wrinkles and tightens the facial skin
- Brow Lift
- Chin Augmentation Makes Chin more defined and prominent
- Cheek augmentation Makes Cheekbones more prominent
How to Choose a Right Cosmetic Surgeon?
Before considering a Cosmetic Surgery, you need to weigh up the options carefully.
- Choose a reputable Surgeon and check their credentials.
- Get full information and weigh up all the pros and cons beforehand.
- Beware of the risk involved and choose the right moment.
- Never seek surgery to please or impress anyone.
To know more, consult our team of Best Surgeons at Surgeons House Limited (SHL) available at different global locations. Please click this link to Contact Us.